Hi Eduardo,

I have finished implementing the implementing the roll-back functionality
for transactional memory. There is one thing that I wanted to ask you. In
order to roll-back, I need to log all the memory references. So that in that
case when a transaction fails and roll-back occurs, memory state can also be
rolled back.

I will really apprecaite if you could direct me to the piece of code in QEMU
for i386, where I can intercept the memory references.

Thanks,
Atif