On 04.02.24 23:01, Raphael Norwitz wrote:
On Sun, Feb 4, 2024 at 9:36 AM David Hildenbrand <da...@redhat.com> wrote:

On 04.02.24 02:35, Raphael Norwitz wrote:
As a heads up, I've left Nutanix and updated it in MAINTAINERS. Will
be updating it again shortly so tagging these with my new work email.

Thanks for the fast review! The mail server already complained to me :)

Maybe consider adding yourself as reviewer for vhost as well? (which
covers libvhost-user), I took your mail address from git history, not
get_maintainers.pl.

I don't expect I'll have much time to review code outside of
vhost-user-blk/vhost-user-scsi, but happy to add an entry if it helps
folks tag me on relevant patches.

If it helps, it might make sense to split out libvhost-user into a separate MAINTAINERS section.

--
Cheers,

David / dhildenb