Hi,

I just tried to run mcimx7d-sabre machine this way:

${HOME}/cosim/usr/local/bin/qemu-system-arm -M mcimx7d-sabre -m 2G \
-kernel ${HOME}/cosim-arm/buildroot/output/images/uImage \
        --initrd ${HOME}/cosim-arm/buildroot/output/images/rootfs.cpio.gz \
-nographic \
-net nic -net user

and it just prints this and do nothing: *qemu-system-arm: warning: nic
imx.enet.1 has no peer*

Based on what I see in the mcimx7d-sabre.c , it configures just very basic
things, no PCIe at all (may be I'm wrong ;) )

Is there any idea what goes wrong here ? Maybe someone has experience with
running this machine ?

Before starting to create my own virt machine I would like to know I'm not
missing the existing ways to run this.

Thanks in advance,
Arthur