Hiya,

I've just discovered a 32-bit build issue that is probably 3 weeks old.

While we still support 32-bit builds at all, I would request that we improve our cross-i686 testing. For instance: we have cross-i686-user and cross-i686-tci. There is some system build testing in the tci job, but (rightfully) not everything.

I would like a full cross-i686-system target that builds all targets, and I would like the debian-i686-cross image on which we base these to be more complete -- ideally, exactly matching x86_64. In particular, CONFIG_SEV is not detected within the current docker image, which is where the current build error is located.

Do you have time to look at this?

r~