On 6/25/24 00:11, Thomas Huth wrote:
On 25/06/2024 01.33, Richard Henderson wrote:
Hiya,

I've just discovered a 32-bit build issue that is probably 3 weeks old.

While we still support 32-bit builds at all, I would request that we improve our cross-i686 testing.  For instance: we have cross-i686-user and cross-i686-tci.  There is some system build testing in the tci job, but (rightfully) not everything.

System emulation on 32-bit x86 hosts is marked as deprecated since QEMU 8.0 ... maybe we could finally remove it instead?

I'm ok with that too.  I just don't want the current situation to stand.

r~