Il mar 25 giu 2024, 04:32 Roman Kiryanov <r...@google.com> ha scritto:

> Hi Philippe, thank you for looking.
>
> On Mon, Jun 24, 2024 at 7:27 PM Philippe Mathieu-Daudé
> <phi...@linaro.org> wrote:
> > In particular this patch seems contained well enough
> > to be carried in forks were C++ _is_ used.
>
> Will you agree to take #ifdef __cplusplus  and #error to the QEMU side
> in atomic.h and
> we will keep atomic.hpp on our side? The error message looks better
> when atomic.hpp
> is somewhere near.

I think we should also move typeof_strip_qual elsewhere; I will take a
look. I think there are a couple headers that already have #ifdef
__cplusplus, but I need to check (no source code around right now).

But another good thing to do would be to avoid having atomic.h as a
rebuild-the-world header, and any steps towards that would be very welcome.

Paolo