On 9/20/21 11:02 PM, WANG Xuerui wrote:
The loongarch32 tuple will most certainly come into existence some time in the future, but probably bare-metal-only and without a Linux port AFAIK.

Ok, I'll bear that in mind when considering target/loongarch/.

So should I drop the explicit probing for __loongarch64, instead just probe for __loongarch__ and later #error out the non-__loongarch64 cases individually?

I'm ok with checking the __loongarch64 define, but I thing ARCH=loongarch is sufficient. That name will apply to linux-user/host/$ARCH/ and tcg/$ARCH/.

r~