Cc'ing Beraldo

On 20/1/22 16:13, Peter Maydell wrote:
On Fri, 30 Jul 2021 at 16:12, Peter Maydell <peter.mayd...@linaro.org> wrote:

"make check-acceptance" takes way way too long. I just did a run
on an arm-and-aarch64-targets-only debug build and it took over
half an hour, and this despite it skipping or cancelling 26 out
of 58 tests!

I think that ~10 minutes runtime is reasonable. 30 is not;
ideally no individual test would take more than a minute or so.

Output saying where the time went. The first two tests take
more than 10 minutes *each*. I think a good start would be to find
a way of testing what they're testing that is less heavyweight.

Does anybody have some time to look at this? It makes
'check-acceptance' almost unusable for testing fixes locally...

-- PMM