agreed - can you contribute better icons? I am sure that the devs would include that, if contributed.

Andreas

On 30.09.2014 10:51, Pedro Venâncio wrote:
Ok, I also did not realize this change. This makes sense to me, but icons do not seem very explicit. "New from template" icon is the same of "New composer". And "Add items from template" has the same icon that in previous versions were used to "Open" previously saved templates. So, it seems to me that should change the icons in any way.

    I correct myself slightly: it may make sense to add "New from
    Template" to the toolbar, for those using the toolbar instead of
    the menu.

    Andreas