Hi Pedro,

Thanks - this looks better. Perhaps this should be further discussed at the QGIS-UX mailing list - which deals with such issues?

Andreas

On 30.09.2014 12:46, Pedro Venâncio wrote:

    I think the "Save as template" icon would be good. But personally
    I would rather use the "Open folder" icon for loading from
    template or the blank page icon. The loading has nothing to do
    with saving and thus I don't think the "Floppy disk" icon would be
    a good choice for loading a template or items from a template.

yes, I agree. Perhaps the ideal would be to create a specific icon for composer templates.