Hi,

I think the "Save as template" icon would be good. But personally I would rather use the "Open folder" icon for loading from template or the blank page icon. The loading has nothing to do with saving and thus I don't think the "Floppy disk" icon would be a good choice for loading a template or items from a template.

I agree though with the choice of the small icons (* for new and the arrow thingie for adding items).

Andreas