Nice proposal Sunni! On the Mac the 3d window is a bit of a pain because it is
a dock window so cannot be maximised easily and when you do resize it it tends
to dock into the main window so it always makes it a bit clunky in demos. It
would be really nice if it either replaced the main 2d map canvas or was
possible to use it as a normal window instead of a dock widget so you can
easily maximise it.

Oh and then please implement some kind of star wars tie-fighter vs x-wind chase
through my neighbourhood game as an Easter egg in it :-)

Regards

Tim

—

Tim Sutton