Hi,

I also had some similar issues while testing the 3D window on W10 with QGIS 3.6.1 : - sometimes, the 3D window loses its controls (no title bar, no status bar), but I get them back if I resize the window with the mouse (on click release) - the 3D window appears in View -> Panels menu, but not in the contextual menu (right click in the empty toolbar zone) - if I uncheck the 3D window in the View -> Panels menu, it is closed and I can't get it back - I had crashes while trying to dock a new 3D window in an existing one (which normally create a new tab)
- it would be great to be able to minimize 3D windows

Kind regards,

--
Christophe