Hi Rhea,

same as Johannes "I am in no way able to officially answer but maybe I can give some thoughts and rhetoric questions":

* QGIS is not designed to handle such security restrictions, it is not its purpose

* the best way, IMHO, is to limit its network accesses by using dedicated security software as selinux for linux or advanced firewall configuration for windows

* the best to discuss these features is "to create QGIS Enhancement Proposals at https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues.";

Regards.