Florian Hillen ha scritto:
> Concerning my bachelor thesis in geoinformatics I am thinking about
> developing a useful plugin for QGIS.
> Using QGIS quiet frequently, I was not missing a feature so far, but maybe
> anyone of you can imagine a missing functionality!?
> I appreciate all kinds of suggestions or any idea that could help.

Hi Florian.
Of course there are thousands of interesting things to do. I put y
preferred ones:
- an OpenStreetMap reader and writer; there is a proof of concept by
Martin, who I believe is also interested in carrying the work on:
http://www.mapserver.sk/~wonder/qgis/plugins-sandbox.xml
http://www.faunalia.it/qgis/
- an animal Home Range toolbox. We have a long-standing and slow-running
project, called Animove, and it would be great to add different analyses
to a toolbox. Have a look to: http://www.faunalia.it/animove/ and
https://www.faunalia.it/dokuwiki/doku.php/public/animove_qgis_plugins if
you are interested (I'm currently reorganizing the pages).
All the best.
pc
--
Paolo Cavallini, see: * http://www.faunalia.it/pc *