Roland,

I incorporated your srs.db but the translation falls about 30m short (in
Melbourne) and about the same distance out at a control point in southern
Tasmania.

I see you use the National parameters that '... have an estimated accuracy
of about 1 metre.' and are most accurate around Canberra (surprise).
Geoscience recommend use of their distortion tables (xxx.gsb) for more
accurate work Australia-wide.

Can you incorporate the parameter reference to the distortion tables in the
srs.db? I, like Brett, am out of my depth here.

Regards
Ken