> Perhaps we could organise a "hunt the committee member" competition
at
> Byfleet!
>
> Best Wishes,
> Geoff
Having just been playing a Pie-Gates game where you try to lob custard
pies at Bill Gates, I'm sure we could come up with such a game for the
QL if we converted photos of the committee (or just photos of Geoff!)
into sprites and made a simple game a bit liek the old duckshoot games
at fairgrounds of old! The photos are on my QL Rogues Gallery page,
Wolfgang Lenerz has written a BMP2SPR .BMP graphics to QL sprite
graphics converter IIRC...there you go Geoff, the next Just Words
software product is in your hands!