Την Fri, 12 Nov 2004 22:11:05 +0100,ο(η) Sinclair QL ES <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> έγραψε/wrote:

Hello.

The news of Dilwyn about the program bmp2spr moves me to inform of an article that I have written recently for my web titled "Expressing the palette of the QL", it speaks on how turning images in RAW format to SCR format.

The article explains like using a program like Photoshop to prepare an image so that it can become a QL easily.

The article is in spanish, but if somebody is interesting, surely it will be able to use an automatic translator by Internet and to read it.

It includes a program in SuperBASIC to make the very simple conversion.

This it is the link:

http://sinclairql.info/docs/trucos/qlpal.htm

<snip>

The RAWtoSCR idea is a very old one... as a matter of fact there is an article on the web somewhere from a guy that does what you do in perl. I use my own photoshop filter to prepare the thing. I would distribute it but it needs the damn Photoshop SDK (some 45 Megs worth of stuff) and I haven't had time (as usual) to sit down and make it in usable form