Geoff

The words were not intended for the committee or you:
but to summarise so far the debate you have sparked has
produced the following suggestions to benefit Quanta
members - apologies to anyone who's contribution I
have forgotten and not listed, happy to add it:

1 Reducing the subscription by £4 or so
2 Send floppies with selected library programs with newsletter
3 Create a profession shop window site for Quanta members where
software can be downloaded, and www interest generated
4 Help QL users access the www through already existing
software
5 Commission articles for the newsletter to make it worth
reading
6 Chase up copyright holders for non supported but still
widely used QL programs - append your own list
7 Nag/bribe/arm twist/pay/flatter some of the previously
 heavy weight QL programmers to contribute to current needs
8 Eliminate the differential between UK and overseas subscribers

All are good ideas - none are exclusive - it is unlikely that there is a
single simple solution to regeneration - at the moment all should
be explored.

There is a will on this forum & there is a way in Quanta's coffers.

Duncan Neithercut