In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, John Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
<SNIP>
IIRC, John Gregory of Quanta used to use a Falkenberg HD interface in
his PC-cased system.

Maybe he still has a manual then.
I'm not sure when the Rebel interface came out (1990?) but AFAICR it
was conceptually similar to the Falkenberg (and other "expansion card"
HD systems).

And, of course, the QUBIDE firmware was based on the Rebel code,
albeit heavily modified by Phil Borman...
I had mentioned that and that was why I wanted the other information.
--
Roy Wood
Q Branch. 20 Locks Hill, Portslade, Sussex.BN41 2LB