On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:24:19 -0000, jms1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<<cut>>
Next step is to assemble a Tim-Swenson style ready to go package,
which I know will not meet with JRH's approval - I seem to remember a
snooty email from JRH when Tim originally put it together. His package
includes sources and all sorts of bits and pieces you don't need as a
plain browser user.

Lynx is GPL license and you should include the source.
Perhaps the answer is to unzip on a linux box, change the directory names to
shorter ones and zip it up again.

The answer is to create two zip files, one with the runtime version and one with the sources etc - we know the second one will not unzip on the QL properly. Then zip these two zip files together - so there is ONE download.

The user can unzip on the PC and then access the runtime zip from within QPC2.

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

http://www.rwapservices.co.uk/