Wolfgang Lenerz writes:

> > Sorry if I misunderstood.
> (or I did!)

It is easier to misunderstand that otherwise. Weve all been doing a lot of
that during this and other discussions. Very frustrating, but it cant be
helped. As long as we get some results AND stay positive very little else
matters ;)

> > Executable Things that were set up using HOT_RES
> > and family would have access to the filename, and every instance of of
> > the Thing that was executed via EXEP could inherit that filename.
>
> This means that the thing will, indeed, have to have some kind of
> "default" facility, as envisaged earlier.

No, no:

    ERT HOT_RES('x', 'win1_psion_XChange', 'X')

The file name is there! Thats the one to store somewhere and propagate to
every instance of that job.

<>

Per