Roy wood wrote:

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Tony Firshman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Adrian Soundy
8 Newcroft Close
HILLINGDON
Middx
UB8 3RJ

.. but I expect he has moved.

BTW you said precisely the same thing (incl forgetting Adrian's name)
here on March 18th last (8-)#

Correct. I did write but got no reply. I will try again. Ian doubted the sources still existed when we last spoke.

There are 89 Soundys in the 2003 electoral register, but no Adrian. There are even some in Hillingdon (relatives perhaps) but not Newcroft Close. Lots of Andrew Soundys. Are you sure his first name is Adrian, because if so, it looks like he no longer lives in the UK

Jeremy