In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Malcolm Cadman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
<SNIP>
Just to mention it again, it seems that Qlib should maintained, somehow.

If I recall it is from 1993 that it ceased to be developed.

I tried to get in touch with the authors some time ago but they are lost in the ether. I have a few copies of their programs that I bought some time ago but no-one buys them now. I did talk to Ian Stewart about getting to source code so I could get some work done on this but he was not the main programmer and did not have it. He said he was no longer in touch with the other author - whose name I forget. If anyone can contact them I would be happy to talk to them about the possibility of getting it supported..
--
Roy Wood
Q Branch. 20 Locks Hill, Portslade, Sussex.BN41 2LB