In Adrian Yves's site there is a program called FIND which could be pretty
useful. However it does nothing in QPC2v330. As it is probably an old program
I guess it is incompatible with QPC.
Any thoughts?

Ian
Ian, I have got it working on QPC2 - I use v3.30 of QPC2.

At first, I thought it did nothing too, but as I was searching on WIN1_ and I don't have many files in the root directory it wasn't likely to find anything.

CLick on the Descend button and it searches through sub-directories.

Unfortunately, if Descend is used (on my machine anyway), it seems to stop after a while with the red QLiberator error screen, giving the error:

Find Line 16650 Q_Lib error 29 (String Not Numeric)

The author is contactable by email at:

me AT AdrianIves DOT com

if you wish to try to contact him. I've never used this program before (just tried it now after reading Ian's email) and it looks like a really useful file finder program. It's pointer driven and for those who wish to explore the advanced possibilities you can pass search directories and search strings plus other commands as parameters in an EX command if you wish to try to use it from another program, for example.