Dilwyn, Perhaps I do not load Find properly? I get it into C:of my PC using
WINZIP, and then in QPC I copy from DOS1_ to WIN1_ . Then I make find_obj
executable with a makeEX_bas program. The size is 45092. But ex win1_find
does nothing.
ex win1_find;"whatever" does nothing or hangs up.

I always feel a fool when in such situations so hope some wise fellow will
put me straight.

Regards,  Ian