This MIGHT be a duplicate, the original doesn't seem to have got through to the
list.

Am having problems with CTRL ALT left and right kepresses not registering in
QPC2 3.30 on this Windoze XP machine here at work, but it works fine on the
same one at home.

Before I pester Marcel with what might turn out to be a mistake on my part or
something which has a trivial solution, anyone know what's happening or any
ideas on the subject. This one liner prints codes of keys pressed:

REPeat loop:PRINT CODE(INKEY$(-1))

It prints the correct codes for ALT left, ALT right, CTRL left, CTRL right and
so on, but CTRL ALT left or right or up or down are ignored.

I presume Windows is using these for something but how can I find out what's
going on? CTRL ALT  left is commonly used for delete line and CTRL ALT right is
used for delete line to right of cursor in text editors, so I'm missing these
keypresses!