Wolfgang Uhlig wrote:
> First you cannot write numbers >999, while changing the window size
> with the mouse allows bigger ones.

Okay.

> Second, x- y-coordinates of 0,0 (manually) crashes EasyMenu

This is because the value IS actually illegal. Unless you have no
border defined. It probably shouldn't let you do it, though.

> Then I'd like to have a version af Appman whose configuration block
> is okay, in all versions I have tried you can configure the path as
> often as you want, but the program doesn't accept it.

Actually in V1.00 it was fine but seems to be broken now, yes.

> The other one is that Appman crashes the machine every now and then.
> But I suppose this is difficult to explore because it doesn't happen
> always and it is not at all clear, under which circumstances.

Yes, I don't really like to work myself into Appman anyway.

> When there are more problems, whom am I to ask then? ;)))

This list might be a good place.

> Thanks a lot, without you the QL would be dead as a dodo.

Well, I will buckle down one more time and fix EasyPtr, but after that
all you guys should be able to work on your own :-)

Marcel