Tarquin Mills wrote:

> Questions.
> 1. What would Geoff Wicks do differently as leader?
> 2. Why should I approve Special Resolution 2 when they can have
>    enough members by co-opting?
> 3. Why should I approve SP1 when it stops the top posts changing
>    democratically (new clause 5.3), and the burn out has already
> happened?
>    Imagine if the Magazine Editor post had been done this way.

I was surprised that there had been no comment re. the special
resolutions - I think that the new clauses 5.3 - 5.6 are a very bad
idea and will be voting against the resolution.

(If I was a conspiracy theorist I might read something into the fact
that they are not mentioned in the relevant section of the Chairman's
Report...)

John