On Monday 28 March 2005 17:58, Tarquin Mills wrote:
> Questions.
> 1. What would Geoff Wicks do differently as leader?
> 2. Why should I approve Special Resolution 2 when they can have
>    enough members by co-opting?
> 3. Why should I approve SP1 when it stops the top posts changing
>    democratically (new clause 5.3), and the burn out has already happened?
>    Imagine if the Magazine Editor post had been done this way.
> 4. Is anyone other than "The Chairman of the meeting" offering to
>    do proxy voting for me?

If you are not going to attend, can I request a proxy form soon? The final
date for receipt is Sunday.

I have received a few forms that indicate the form is not as clear as it could
be. This is where individuals have voted for BOTH John and Geoff as Chairman.
While this may be a novel solution, it is unfortunately an OR option.

Speaking (typing) as myself and not on behalf of the committee :-
1. Ask Geoff !
4. If no one else offers, as a last resort, I am happy to act as your proxy as
long as you direct me to which way you want to vote.

John S