----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Firshman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 5:55 PM
Subject: [ql-users] Quanta AGM

Just in case no one else replies, there is at the moment no date fixed for the 2006 Quanta AGM. There will be an invitation for local groups to make their bids in the next Quanta Magazine due out later this month. This should have been in the last issue, but that was a bit of an emergency issue given the absence of an editor.

Having just written that, if everything that we have discussed gets into the next issue, it should be a good one. Mainly devoted to Quanta matters prior to QL is 21.

I agree we should really try to fix AGM details up to 12 months in advance. At the moment there are no plans I know of for any shows in 2006, so first come, first served.

Unofficially, what's the betting we could be talking Manchester late April, but not 15th/16th as that is Easter? (I'm going to be told off for that!)

Best Wishes,
Geoff

Is there a date for the 2006 Quanta AGM?

I can't believe it is not fixed, but the site only shows this year's
AGM!

It really does need to be fixed to stop clashes in shows.  Last year I
was in the USA on the date of the AGM.

Tony
--
        QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:252/67) +44(0)1442-828255
         tony@<surname>.co.uk  http://firshman.co.uk