In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>We could have an irregular 'off topic' column in which articles of
>interest could be published - even if not related to the QL. Or would
>that be unacceptable ?
There is QL-Chat. It has been silent for ages but was quite lively for a
while.

True, but I was referring to the esteemed QL Toady periodical.
Ah the written word ! We I make a little amateur stab at it form time to time but do try to keep it computer related. Question is how much off topic stuff would the average punter stand? There are those who have complained about show reports that detail occurrences on the journey to and from the show.
--
Roy Wood
Q Branch. 20 Locks Hill, Portslade, Sussex.BN41 2LB