[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Ah the written word ! We I make a little amateur stab at it form time to
> time but do try to keep it computer related. Question is how much off
> topic stuff would the average punter stand? There are those who have
> complained about show reports that detail occurrences on the journey to
> and from the show.

I'd be happy with one article per issue my self. It doesn't have to be as long
as my assembler articles, or Herb's graphics ones - which I personally have no
interest in - but I wouldn't complain about them taking up space.

Maybe, if it was limited to something like 4-5000 words or a couple of pages,
[most] people wouldn't mind. But, then again .........

Cheers,
Norman.