In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Dilwyn Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

At last I've been able to update the QStarter program thanks to an upgrade of an extensions file from Marcel. The updated v1.01 has just been uploaded to my website.

Another new little program has been uploaded - QFiles is a button which calls a File_Select$ menu from QMenu to allow indirect pointer driven file selection from non-pointered programs such as Quill. Click on the QFiles button, select the file with the usual File_Select$ menu and the filename is placed in the stuffer buffer, ready to be recovered with a simple ALT-SPACE keypress in the non-pointered program. Obviously pointer environment and QMenu (Menu Extension from Jochen Merz) are required. If your version of QMenu is recent enough, QFiles will also use the System Palette colours.

OK. I downloaded Qstarter v1.01

This runs, and I configured it to have win1_ as the default path and 'Yes' to search sub-directories.

It chugged away ... and then came up with an error :

line 2880 GET
end of file

--
Malcolm Cadman