In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Darren Branagh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

I touted this idea before in QUANTA, but got no feedback at all.

I, in my guise as Q-CELT, produce CD-ROMs for the QL. I was wondering if
there would be any demand (Hah!) for a DVD version - i.e. All of the CD-ROMs
I produce would easily fit on one 4.7GB DVD-R.

It has got cheaper to buy DVD-R's, so the overall price would be quite
reasonable (a fraction of what it would cost to buy all the CD's separately
- probably about the same as one CD).

Anyone interested, or would I just be wasting my time?

Would be a good idea, for those with DVD. ( I don't personally own one as yet ... )

Maybe do them 'on demand' so to speak.

--
Malcolm Cadman