Roy wood writes:

> >I have no problem reading mine from QPC2.
> >
> >I do have a weeee problem with it being called WIN6.
> >
> I must confess that that had not occurred to me before. I just made it
> up as WIN6_ and did not really pay much attention to it being named
> that. I have corrected this now and future users will see it called
> 'QDT' courtesy of your QWIRC utility.

Ah thanks. That mollifies my ruffled sensibilities ;)

> The question really was why did users of other systems have a problem
> reading it as reported? Works fine on QPC2.

I also have no problem reading the QDT CD's QXL.WIN file with wxqt2 rev 1.4
(whew! that last half sentence was a mouthful!).

Sorry you were feeling unwell on Sunday. It didnt appear to affect your
performance as an attentive and entertaining host!

Per

  • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
  • ... Malcolm Cadman
  • ... John Gilpin
  • ... Darren Branagh
  • ... Darren Branagh