Jeremy said -

/
"And now for another suggestion....

The QPC2 demo  on Marcel's site hardly shows the system off to its best
potential.. The presentation of the screen that results from the boot
file on the .win file that is included for download  is awful, and could
have been from qdos. There really isn't anything to help the uninitiated
to know whatto do with it, and......."/

I must say that I have had this same thought many many times - but it
usually arrives coupled to another Jeremy thought i.e.

     "... how much work I'm asking someone to do for free  ;-) ).."

Best wishes to all,

John in Wales

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.