In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, David Tubbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
At 17:45 24/04/2005 +0100, you wrote:

But when I recently furnished him with information he had asked for it was not even acknowledged nor a relevant enquiry answered.
I thought we had a brief and acrimonious exchange and some of the information was wrong. I must admit I did misread part of it to start with but some of the statements you made were not right.

Did you post for details of the mentioned fast emulator ? Did you receive my post made some 4hours later ? Did you read it ? Did you acknowledge it ? Did you respond to it ?
At the end of your post you said. 'So I will end this exchange' or word to that effect and accused me of 'verbiage'. I decided not to reply. And you accuse me of being aggressive?

Seemingly NO to the last two at least.

I certainly made the assumption the PC floppy ribbon would do the job, nothing to try it out on just now. So what other "statements " were wrong
Why am I wasting my time answering you now? That is the real question.

--
Roy Wood
Q Branch. 20 Locks Hill, Portslade, Sussex.BN41 2LB