Someone asking me to tamper with Unixy or Windows-style software? I can
just see Roy Wood gritting his teeth in fear now ;-)

Tsk tsk... I am sure Roy won't mind ;-)
I feel a "Byte of Wood" coming on ;-)

(Too busy anyway)

Pfft! With enough provocation you can do anything ;-)
Yeah, sulk and disappear for 3 months :-)

Anyone want to be editor of a QL magazine for a while for me to catch up on other things ? 9 years (well, 9 whole volumes) has been a long time - is it a record for a QL magazine?

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
      • ... P Witte
        • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
          • ... P Witte
          • ... Dilwyn Jones
            • ... Derek Stewart
              • ... Malcolm Cadman
        • ... Malcolm Cadman
    • ... Malcolm Cadman
  • ... Dilwyn Jones
    • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
      • ... Dilwyn Jones
      • ... Roy wood
        • ... Tarquin Mills
    • ... Malcolm Cadman