Re: Per's -

================
.......reckons it's time to update. It normally tries to update every
> >2 days and normally has downloads of anything from 150K to 2MB of updates
> >every time.

.. but it never arrived in my inbox! Has anyone else experienced this sort
of thing?
====================
No! I got it [all]

====================
Also, some days ago I wrote:
<>
> 250 END IF
>From my quick skim through the documentation Id say
200 DEBUG 9
<>
however, I never put the >  in front of the line "From my quick.." and it
also doesnt show up in my copy of the file that was actually sent. Any idea
wots going on?
============================

Now this one does ring a bell.  Many is the time when I am about to delete a
list message because it appears as if there is **no** new stuff in it! i.e
every message line begins with at least one '>' or equivlt. As Per said -
"Any idea
wots going on"?

Have fun all,

John in Wales

PS I Like the sound of "Dilwindoze"!!

    • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
      • ... Dilwyn Jones
      • ... Roy wood
        • ... Tarquin Mills
    • ... Malcolm Cadman