I think I have posted this here before, but apologies if I haven't...

I am still getting emails to my old o2 email address - while this is still
active, and will continue, I only check it maybe twice a week at best, due
to the fact I have no phone line at home, and rely on a GPRS/Bluetooth link
from my laptop to my mobile phone for email and internet access at home
(very expensive - so only used in emergencies!)

Therefore, for a much speedier response, use this email address:-

dbranaghATcmsperipheralsDOTcom
I'm one of the ones who used the O2 address. I thought the other one was a work email address.

Dilwyn, can you put this change in the next QL Today?
OK.

  • ... Darren Branagh
    • ... Dilwyn Jones
    • ... Darren Branagh
      • ... Malcolm Cadman
        • ... Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος (Phoebus R. Dokos)
          • ... Malcolm Cadman
        • ... Tony Firshman
    • ... Darren Branagh
      • ... Tony Firshman