On Thu, 19 May 2005 16:15:35 -0400, Malcolm Cadman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Darren Branagh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

-----Original Message-----
From: Dilwyn Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
dbranaghATcmsperipheralsDOTcom
I'm one of the ones who used the O2 address. I thought the other one
was a work email address.

And that's fine, but as I said I only check it very infrequently. For a speedy response use the the work email.

Dilwyn, can you put this change in the next QL Today?
OK.

The other option is to actually ban Darren from ever changing his email address again ... :-)

I am pretty sure that if Dilwyn would call Freddy he will be able to express it in a licence somewhere...

(as in the excerpt below)

Article III^2356632*128+6

I. The user shall be prohibited from reselling the software except when Mr. Branagh changes his email address. In such case the user shall be able to sell the software, provided he books a plane to Mayo Co., forces Mr. Branagh at gunpoint to revert to his old address and contractually binds him to refrain from EVER drinking Guinness again (or drink it icy cold in any case ;-) )

  • ... Darren Branagh
    • ... Dilwyn Jones
    • ... Darren Branagh
      • ... Malcolm Cadman
        • ... Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος (Phoebus R. Dokos)
          • ... Malcolm Cadman
        • ... Tony Firshman
    • ... Darren Branagh
      • ... Tony Firshman