Jeremy Taffel wrote:

> So, let's stir things up a little. I  don't own the whole DP
> collection, but I have original 3.5" floppies plus documentation of:
> Perfection Plus + Dictionaries , Lightning SE, Qmaths, and
> Microbridge which I never use. I will sell them all at a nominal
> price to anyone who is interested. If you are interested, contact me
> off list.

But since you didn't buy the DP bundle, any such transaction would not
be subject to the licence condition(s) under discussion :-)

John

  • ... Stuart Jones
    • ... Darren Branagh
    • ... Dilwyn Jones
      • ... John Hall
    • ... Darren Branagh
      • ... Derek Stewart
        • ... John Hall
          • ... Robert Newson
            • ... Jeremy Taffel
              • ... John Hall
            • ... Malcolm Cadman
              • ... Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος (Phoebus R. Dokos)
                • ... Malcolm Cadman
          • ... Dilwyn Jones
      • ... gwicks
        • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
        • ... Duncan Neithercut