Yes, you're right about rong, I missed that.

Somewhere along the line, mine must have learned SHURE. I'll have to work out
how to remove it now!

He he, things like this tend to expose all sorts of problems don't they! Will
be interesting to see what QTYP, Style-Check etc make of John's text!

Dilwyn Jones