> From: David Tubbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >It would be useful to know how to delete words from the Pee Sea Dicshunary
> >witch ar noo longer reqwired. Let me know of your progress.
> >
> >John Gilpin
> >Dicslectic Treshur er! (my Spell Checker has just offered "Thrasher")
>
> Put it write, just edit your custom dick.
>
> TOOLS>Options>SpellGram>Dicks>Edit
>
> They ain't so dumb in Seattle
Thanks. Interesting to see some words I've added to custom.dic, mostly
professional terms, but there is one word I don't recognise:

CEMISE

Anyone know if it's a valid word? Means nothing to me! Will probably be on my
mind all day now until I get home to look in a dictionary.

[ not a very easy to read book, but at least it explains everything as it goes
along :-)  ]