Rich Mellor wrote:
> I am having problems with the ROM cartridge for Metacomco Pascal in that
> it is only rarely recognised by the QL for some reason.
>
> Does anyone have an image of the ROM cartridge (or can anyone remind me
> how to make one with SBYTES...) and I can look at getting it reblown.
>
> Looks like another little job for Tony F. - checking the actual cartridge
> circuit board and maybe reblowing the EPROM.

As I said to you, I bet it is simply dirty pcb contacts.  Very few
people (romdisq is the only one I know) use gold plated contacts, so it
oxidises easily. One can get clever glass fibre pencils to clean them,
but a hard rubber does a similar job.

Tonu

--
QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:252/67) +44(0)1442-828255
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://firshman.co.uk