----- Original Message -----
From: "David McCann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 5:56 PM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Q60 and Text87

> On Mon, 2006-10-02 at 12:06 +0200, Marcel Kilgus wrote:
>> I wrote a patch for Text87 that solves it. It costs 12EUR.
>
> A typical QL-programmer's reply! What is it called? Where would one
> get
> it? Why haven't I ever seen it advertised in Quanta or QL Today?
Q-Branch advertise it for 9 pounds on page 32 of the current issue of
QL Toady, Jochen Merz also sells it but it's not listed in his advert
for some reason. Jochen described the patch in the news pages in
Volume 8 Issue 5 page 5 (Jan/Feb 2004 issue). I think it's also
described on Marcel's website.

In the description in QL Today, Jochen said it only works with the
latest version of Text 87plus4 E4 (English - file size 116850 bytes)
or g4 (German - file size 117354). I don't know if this information
has changed at all since then.

Hope this helps.