Tony,
Capacity: 2 x 3.5" 1.44MB (floppies)
Maike(s): Panasonic JU-256A347P  F3 (Other potentially useless #'s :-) :
11734F183810 3892C663)
                Mitsumi "Model D359M3D" (More potentially useless #'s: 62001002
D359M3D 260000 1G06BX0271)

The ribbon cable into the Panasonic (floppy 2) goes: 1 (red) - 9 "normal",
viz., not reversed;
     10-12 reversed
     13-16 "normal"
     17-32 "normal". It may be worth noting that 13-16 have been partially
separated from the adjoining strands, like 10-12; not sure what Roy or whomever
it was had in mind.

Doug L. 37830 USA