John in Wales writes:

<>
> The problem is now solved ... though I shall have to follow the sages'
> advice and get meself updated!

Glad its sorted. Its a good idea to get the latest versions, although it is
sometimes impossible to know what the latest versions are! (Now there might
be a nice little job for one of our great collectors: An up-to-date list of
all the latest versions of essential QL programs.)

> It is a  **big** boot - with many Procs.  It seems that I was clumsy with
> the SB editor and accidentally renumbered (=relocated) a line of code,
> when
> I meant to delete it.  Putting that right put things right.

Later versions of XChange (at least from version L and up) have a config
block, so you can set the memory there and forget about it. The default is
set to 200k and Ive never had cause to change it.

Per