Hi,

I returned back to the QL scene ( after a 22 yr absense )  late last
year
and being all grown up with spare cash have accumulated rather a lot of

bits, some of which I'm still getting to work (SGC anyone).

This forum has helped me no end and still continue to do so.

Everyone has given you sound advice, i can't really add much to that
except Welcome back.

Cheers
Neil

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06 February 2007 17:17 >>>
After stumbling across my old QL in an attic
recently - I decided to try and get back into
the QL scene after many years.

I'm amazed to see its still fairly active, well,
compared to some of the other platforms I remember
from the 80's.

Everything seemed to come up fine on the QL,
even the memory expansion seemed OK.

I'd like to try and port a few tools to the QL
just for fun, and although I do have a C
compiler up and running OK, I wondered if there
were ever any hard-disk interfaces developed for
the QL and if they are still available. It sure
would make things a bit easier :)

Cheers

Ian.

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient.
It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor may
it be copied in any way. If received in error, please contact the company on
01793-715380, then delete it from your system. Please note neither the company
nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your
responsibility to scan attachments (if any) for viruses.
No contract may be concluded on behalf of the company by means of email
communications.

BC Services (UK) Limited (trading as Boxclever), Technology House,
Ampthill Road, Bedford, MK42 9QQ.  Registered No. 5290544 England

 www.boxclever.co.uk